A significant element of digital transformation is shifting to serverless cloud computing to leverage services, storage, and processing capabilities.
Businesses are assessing their technology and recognizing the many advantages of cloud solutions, such as:
- Cost efficiencies
- Structural flexibility
- Cohesiveness of event-driven performance
- Ease of operational management
- Real-time data processing
- Integrated systems and applications
- Compatibility with different languages
- Automated scaling
- Quicker deployment
- Reliable support for databases, dev/ops, and AI programs
By moving to the cloud, many complexities of a back-end system are removed. Another benefit is eliminating the need to estimate usage. Often, projecting demand can cause unnecessary expenses when reserves and resources are idle.