Refresh the Core Competencies and the Value Proposition
- distinguish your brand from the competition
- consider messaging that resonates in the digital ecosystem
Blend your Mission and Vision into a story
- share socially, on your website, in a video and organically
Assess new and future Macro Conditions – PESTEL
Evaluate Supply Chain
- sourcing goods and services
- suppliers and procurement
- production and processes
- sales and fulfillment
- inventory management
- customer satisfaction
Redesign Production for Agility, Ideation and Innovation
- introduce new ways of thinking and leading for stakeholders
- recognize that changing mindsets and processes takes time
- set goals with incremental advancements
Map Customers for Digital Commerce
- break out groups: prospects, leads, target audiences, buyer personas
- map who buys, what they buy, why they buy, how they buy, and when they buy
Measuring Up to the Competition
- strengths and weaknesses
- differentiation and unique offerings
- innovators and disruptors
- saturation points
Assessment #1: Quality
- products / services
- customer care
- teams and culture
- projects performance
- operations and IT
Assessment #2: Channel Performance
- retail / physical locations
- customer service, live chat, telephone
- website, social media, digital touch points
- content marketing (email, blog, infographic, resources)
- online and offline advertising
- rich media (video, podcast, webinar)
- television and radio
- direct mail
Assessment #3: Market Structure
- deeply vs. sparsely – penetrated markets
- targeted vs. undiscovered – new markets
- available vs. unavailable – qualified markets
- potential vs. untapped – accessible markets
Assessment #4: Customer
- demographics and psychographics
- buying behaviors
- values and culture
- awareness level
- engagement level
- purchase trends
Assessment #5 Customer Satisfaction Index
- surveys and feedback
- customer service communication
- interaction and engagement trends
- Net Promoter Score
Action Plan to recalibrate Strategies and reshape Touch Points
- Make a plan that impacts all key areas including Sales, Operations, Marketing, Branding, Technology & Systems, Projects & Processes.
Projects based on Workshop Take-Aways
- Harness the Insights from [Day One] & [Day Two] to define critical Initiatives.
- Define Business Objectives based on the outcomes of each [Day Two] Assessment.
- Select Channels, Audience, and Calendar to share Core Competencies, Value Proposition and the Brand Story.
- Specify tasks to improve Supply Chain.
- Create Agile Work Processes and Methodologies that require adoption by all Stakeholders.
- Establish 5 Strategies to capture more Market Share.
- Create an Efficiency Plan to advance techniques and processes, make systems ‘lean’ and reduce costs.
- Review Existing Resources and Needed Talent to execute the Action Plans.
- Set Requisites for Timeline and Investments (Resources, Operations, Financial).
- Establish Leaders to take charge of each Project within the Action Plan .
- Determine Performance KPIs and track them monthly.