Consumers make decisions based upon their own evaluation path, which is influenced by timing, imperativeness, sentiments, and risk & reward triggers, along with factors of price, quality, and value. Empower your audience to organically assess your offerings with their own trusted sense of significance – this helps to prevent feelings of misgiving, skepticism, or pressure.
A business must demonstrate their intention to get it right through relevant and enriching experiences. Across channels, the brand should engage, share, interact, and applaud. Provide insight, information, and inspiration that compels curiosity and interest.
- Create a cross-channel strategy
- Curate consistent messaging across touch points
- Motivate engagement, interaction, and conversion
- Messaging for 6 I’s: influence, intrigue, insight, inspiration, interest, and information
- Persuade, don’t sell or pitch
- Repurpose evergreen content
- Utilize rich media and visual assets to heighten engagement
- Make it easy to interact with the brand
- Automate workflows and trigger campaigns across platforms
- Be tactical on cadence, timing, and experiences
- Optimize for relevancy and value
- Use audience segmentation and customer journey mapping to maximize conversions
Make performance consequential. When the customer can relate with the brand, appreciate distinguishing features, and harmonize with your persuasive positioning, you create a powerful synergy.
Let the audience embrace the brand message through a meaningful journey that allows for the many nuances of their rational, attitude, beliefs, and judgments. Like a road map, the path to purchase has a myriad of different channels and conduits.
Be wise enough to utilize business intelligence (BI) and other data points to craft highly targeted and timely campaigns and touch points. Be strategic enough to segment messaging and experiences for greater pertinence and impact. And be bold enough to make room for an abundance of uncharted revenue routes.